Sunday, September 14, 2008

On Vacuum Cleaners

We had three pets in my household. A white/calico cat, a mixed sheppard/border collie/rottie and a scottie. Scottie's hardly shed, but the cat and the other dog more than made up for it. There were trails around my house of white and black fur balls. I considered it a miracle if I had a vacuum that actually survived a year.When I purchased my house 7 years ago, I pulled almost all the rugs out. I still went through vacuum cleaners in less than a year. Then...I was introduced to the Dyson Animal. Pricey? Yes, but so worth it. I don't remember what exactly the "animal" part is. I believe it was an extra attachment to vacuum fur but I think it was lost within a week of buying it, so I am not praising that part of the vacuum, just the Dyson in general. I have had my Dyson for 3 years. I vacuum as much as every other day a week and I am always amazed at the amount of dirt it picks up. This vacuum gets two thumbs up.

No comments: